It is hard to imagine our lives without computers in Brisbane, Australia. These devices have made everything easier and they benefit us immensely every step of the way. It would not be wrong to state that we owe our lives to computers.
We extensively rely on them whenever we need to do something crucial. There is no denying the fact that there is an equal amount of stress involved when your computer starts acting up or it malfunctions in your Brisbane home.
Here is a list of five of the most common computer problems in Brisbane, Australia and their fixes:
- An Application is Not Responding
What can be more inevitable than this computer problem? If your application does not seem to respond, avoid panicking.
If any app on your computer (PC or laptop) is frozen that you’re having a hard time even closing it by pressing the “X” button, here is what all you need to do:
· If you are using Windows, then you need to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete. Doing so will open a new screen. After getting the screen, you need to click on Task Manager where you can find the application you are looking to close. Click on the application and then click ‘End Task. The frozen app will close right away. Now, you can reboot your computer.
· If you are using Mac, then there will be the Apple icon which you can find in the Menu bar at the top left of the computer screen. Click ‘Force Quit’ upon clicking the Apple icon. A pop-up will appear and you need to choose the app you want closed and click Force Quit. That way you will be able to close the frozen app and you can now reboot your computer in Brisbane, Australia.
- Pop Ups While You are not Using the Internet
When you are not using the internet, pop ups that appear on the screen are a sign of adware which should be removed. After it is removed, your computer in Brisbane, Australia will begin to function like before.
Here’s what you need to do to remove pop ups:
Go to Control Panel. Then click on Programs and Features and select to uninstall any distrustful programs separately. Make sure you check for avoidable plugins which are installed in your browser settings.
- Computer Won’t Turn On
One of the most annoying and common problems in Brisbane, Australia is a computer that simply won’t turn on. No matter how hard you try, it gives up on you when you try to turn it on. There could be numerous things that could be causing this unwanted computer problem, including:
· The first thing you need to check is that your computer is properly plugged in. Your computer should be connected to power, albeit it is a simple solution. Not working? No problem! It’s good to try other wall sockets to ensure that is not the problem at all.
· Make sure all peripherals like webcams, monitors, and keyboards are connected. If they are, it’s time to restart your computer. If none of them works, considering geeks2u in Brisbane, Australia will be your best bet.
- Seeing Blue Screens
Is your computer in Brisbane, Australia showing a blue screen? Does it have white text? If you answer ‘yes’ to these questions, try to restart your computer. If the problem still exists, try getting the RAM removed. Now, take an eraser and clean its golden coloured contact pins.
- Printer isn’t Printing
Does your printer refuse to print? If that’s the case, then you need to check not only their cartridge, but also the paper supply. Ensure that the drivers are frequently updated. If problems still occur, consider switching the printer off.
No doubt, computers are versatile machines that people get the most out of. These machines are utilized to the best of their abilities. It is due to this reason we often need reliable and professional computer help in Brisbane, Australia to fix some of the most common computer problems.